Turkey Overdrive Turkey Overdrive

ok game for Thxgiving.

It was pretty good for only putting in 15 minutes into building it. I think if you spent a couple hours on this you could enhance the graphics alot and maybe add some more sound effects like have the hunter scream in pain when a turkey gets to him. Maybe even add a pig running across horizontally for extra points.

Good job!

Xtreme Xmas Card Xtreme Xmas Card

Great E-card!

Nothing says Bahh-Humbug like taking down Santa Claus!
Glad to see some Christmas submissions already! Santa did look alittle thin though.

I think if you added some little kid come in on scene like when you machine gun Santa, The kid starts to cry but then goes into a rage and attacks the sniper with a string of Christmas lights or throwing cookies like ninja stars, that would be funny.

Great job, keep it up!

FlashTrek: Assault FlashTrek: Assault

Cool game but it does glitch

I got the game up to level 81 when it glitched the level with the instructions. That and I had to turn the graphics down to low and this is a high end machine. Cool concept but maybe add when you get done defending that space station you move up rank and go to another space station and defend that. Other than that Great Game!

Special ops level 1 Special ops level 1

A shooting range...

but really there is no skill involved as far as hitting Osama....just point in the center and wait. The character running across the screen was cool but you need to learn to randomize where Osama pops up.

Keep working on it!

Slackers Slackers

Another great game from Miniclip!

For those that think this is stolen, look at the author...it is Miniclip not a pirater. Great game keep them coming

Aeon Flux dress up Aeon Flux dress up

Keep working on this!

The drawing is good, except the lips down below do need to be between her legs not below her stomach (just check some of the anime flash on NG you will see what we are talking about)
The outfits look good and I do agree that putting some hidden bonuses like if you put a certain outfit on her it jumps to a scene fighting or touch an area on her and have her say or do something.
Keep working on it.

Alien Massacre VII Alien Massacre VII

Rework this game

A scrolling ufo shooter game...cool idea, bad execution. The aliens replicate way too fast and then boom one hit your done. Why don't you try to make the UFO's more intelligent rather than plaster the whole screen with them. Keep trying

Stress releiver : Doll Stress releiver : Doll

Another good start

If you had it to where you could do one torture then offered one torture after another that might work better, I agree that leaving the pins in would be good and you need more sound. Go to flashkit.com They have alot of sound effects there. And of course maybe some background music from the audio portal would be cool.

Wacked! Assassin Wacked! Assassin

Need to Fine Tune This Game

Well I like the Wacked Series and I think that a game for the series would be cool, However I find myself moving my assassin around and getting stuck to walls and people...like they were flypaper. Bang the bugs out of this and I think you could have a cool game.

Press Your Luck Press Your Luck

Great Game!!

Great job on the interaction now you need your whammies to attack our money visually.I think if you could add the animated whammies perhaps make some of your own that would be cool.
I was just told that the game show network has a new version of press your luck on called :Whammy.